HARBORS ASSOCATION OF VOLUNTEERS FOR ANIMALS (HAVA)
APPLICATION FOR LOW INCOME FOOD ASSISTANCE
STEPS IN THIS PROCESS
- Review the qualifications below to make sure you qualify.
- Submit an application. (one for each pet)
- Mail your application and proof of income to:
PO BOX 243
Raymond, WA 98577
- You will be notified when you have been approved and can pick up food at the HAVA Food Bank.
HAVA's Pet Food Assistance offers temporary assistance to help individuals and families in need feed their pets and should not be viewed as a permanent source of pet food. You must meet the following household income qualifications in order to qualify. You will need to mail a copy of your “proof of income” to HAVA. Our mailing address is PO BOX 243, Raymond, WA 98577. If you are not sure if you qualify, please call us at (360) 942-4716 and we will let you know.
|Max income to qualify
ACCEPTABLE LOW INCOME DOCUMENTATION:
- Wage Statement/Paycheck Stub
- SSI/SSDI Statement
- Approval Letter for Cash Aid
- Approval Letter for DSHS Medical Coupons
- Unemployment Statement
- L & I Statement
- Approval Letter for Food Stamps
HAVA does not donate to anyone breeding, selling or flipping animals and it reserves the right to refuse anyone under any circumstance.
PLEASE COMPLETE ONE FORM PER PET.