HARBORS ASSOCATION OF VOLUNTEERS FOR ANIMALS (HAVA)
2023 APPLICATION FOR LOW INCOME SPAY NEUTER ASSISTANCE
STEPS IN THIS PROCESS
- Review the qualifications below to make sure you qualify.
- Submit an application. (one for each pet)
- Mail your "income proof" & co-pay payment to:
PO BOX 243
Raymond, WA 98577
- You will be notified when you have been approved and HAVA will provide you with a voucher.
- Contact one of our approved vets to schedule the appointment
- Procedure is performed and the vet will bill HAVA for the spay/neuter procedure.
HAVA does not cover any additional costs.
This program is limited to pet owners who are financially unable to pay to spay or neuter their pet. You must meet the following household income qualifications in order to qualify. You will need to mail a copy of your “proof of income” to HAVA. Our mailing address is PO BOX 243, Raymond, WA 98577. If you are not sure if you qualify, please call us at (360) 942-4716 and we will let you know.
|Max yearly income to qualify
ACCEPTABLE LOW INCOME DOCUMENTATION:
- Wage Statement/Paycheck Stub
- SSI/SSDI Statement
- Approval Letter for Cash Aid
- Approval Letter for DSHS Medical Coupons
- Unemployment Statement
- L & I Statement
- Approval Letter for Food Stamps
Country Pet Vet: 300 Parpala Rd Naselle (360) 484-7228
Vetters Animal Hospital: 2400 Ocean Ave Raymond (360) 942-3440
Willapa Veterinary Services - Raymond: 230 Ocean Ave Raymond (360) 942-2321
Willapa Veterinary Services - Grayland: 2012 State Road 105 Grayland (360) 267-4444
Female Cat Spay: $60
Female Dog Spay: less than 30lbs $90
Female Dog Spay: Greater than 30lbs $120
Male Cat Neuter: $30
Male Dog Neuter: less than 30lbs $80
Male Dog Neuter: more 30lbs $90
Please note, these copay fees are non-refundable. Once a voucher is issued there is no way to cancel it. Vouchers expire one year after being issued. We recommend completing the spay/netuer process sooner than later!
PLEASE COMPLETE ONE FORM PER PET.